A beautiful Eclectic Animal Habitats Unit for Preschoolers between the ages of 2 and 5!
Some things you’ll find in this 64-page unit study:
- Focus Board Vocabulary Cut-outs
- Gorgeous Alphabet Flashcards
- 10+ Hands on Activities
- Realistic Montessori-Inspired Animal Cards
- Animal Movement Flashcards
- Animal Habitat Sorting Mats Game
- 4 Printable Fact Sheets about Animal Habitats to Hang
- Animal 3-Part Cards
- “Forms of Communication” Discussion Mini Poster
- Animal Habitats Workbook
- and much more!
All units, bundles, and homeschool resources at Modern Homestead Mama are secular and inspired by Montessori and Waldorf practices, but implement many different techniques and homeschooling methods. At the forefront of my mind with every unit is providing a rich environment that facilitates learning, and activities that inspire creativity and a genuine interest in each topic. You can expect to find gentle language and methods with a focus on parent-child connection and freedom to explore as opposed to activities with boundaries and specific end goals. Hands-on play and connection are key!